Monday, July 26, 2010

Why We All Need Protandim


What if I told you that Lifevantage has the most powerful antioxidant supplement every created. What if I told you that Protandim can reduce your levels of oxidative stress (cellular damage) to that of a 20 year old no matter what your age in a little as 90 days? The fact is no other supplement that can eliminate more free radicals from your body than Protandim? There is no amount of food that has its on antioxidants that can eliminate free radicals like Protandim. Like me, maybe you didn’t know that one antioxidant enzyme can only eliminate one free radical at a time. Protandim has been shown to assist your body to produce more antioxidants and can eliminate over a million free radicals a second, every second. No other food, vitamin, or food can do that. That reduction in free radicals and cell damage could help prevent sicknesses and possibly let you live healthier and longer.

So, the question now is why would you NOT be taking the most powerful antioxidant supplement ever created? There are over 20 universities studying the amazing potential of Protandim and new and amazing discoveries are being made on its amazing benefits already.

On a personal note, my wife, son and I all take Protandim every day. Actually, many members of my extended family take Protandim and some are even distributors themselves. I recommend Protandim to everyone I see because I truly believe in it. The science is there and it works. There are countless scientist and medical doctors that are behind the product and recommend it to all their patients and peers. That type of support for a product is unheard of.

Protandim cost less than the price of one cup of gourmet coffee a day. Besides, how much is your health worth to you? To find out how to order your bottle of Protandim and save $10.00 off each bottle, contact me today.

You don’t want to make the mistake of one day looking back and wished you had been taking Protandim.

If you need more information on Protandim contact me or visit
My Lifevantage Website for more information.



No comments:

Post a Comment