Friday, July 23, 2010

Say You Can't Afford It?


When I talk to a potential customer, whether it is a family member, old friend or many times a strange I hear the same thing, "I think Protandim is a great product, but I can't afford it'. Then I think, you can't afford a product that could keep you from getting ill or possibly help you live longer, but you can afford things that don't help you at all. We all know what I am talking about. Things like dining out and partying too much, drinking, smoking, expensive coffees, useless supplements, buying things we don't really need, etc...

Don't get me wrong, we all waste money. I know I do too. However, for me, my health comes first. That is why I will always make sure my wife and I purchase our monthly Protandim. Think about it. If you break it down, Protandim cost a little over a dollar a day and could help you live a longer and healthier life.

Any the bottom line is, we all can't afford not to take it. Remember, as one researcher said, "I don't want to be 80 and wished I had been taking it'.


No comments:

Post a Comment