Friday, July 23, 2010

Special Thanks to Friends

One of the things I would like to do with my new blog is to publicly thank my new customers for their support and friendship. This week I would like to thank a couple of old Air Force buddies for purchasing Protandim. I would to thank Paul Anderson and his wife from Texas. I would also like to thank Rick Melancon and his wife. Both guys bought 2 bottles of Protandim and became preferred customers. With that, they will receive free bottles of Protandim. That is my way of saying thanks.

While I am thanking my customers, I cannot forget my very first customer, John (JD) Williams. Thanks John. You can always say you helped me get my business started because you were the first customer. It is kind of like you being a part of history.

Again, thank to all of you. You are truly great customers, but most of all, loyal friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment