Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I Just Don't Get It

I don't get people sometimes. Today I was talking to a person that has an illness that possibly Protandim could help with their symptoms. I told the guy about Protandim and that it may make him feel a lot better. Today was not a good day for guy and he appeared to be in a lot of pain. Even though I presented him with the evidence that Protandim could maybe help him feel better he didn't want to take my advice. He stated he would check with his doctor and look into it. (Many doctors don't have a clue what Protandim does).

Here is my take on the whole thing and why I don't get it. If I had a disease like MS, cancer, MD, etc... and I was in a great deal of pain, I would be willing to try anything to make me feel better so I could have a better quality of life and possibly live longer. If someone showed me scientific documentation behind Protandim, I would not hesitate to try it for at least a couple of months to see if it helped me feel better. I have noticed that a lot of people are willing to continue to suffer than take a chance in getting something new to help them. Something that has no side effects and has shown to help a lot of people. That is why I just don't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment