Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Great Webinar


I just go off the webinar presented by Dr Gary Campbell. It was a great webinar that focused on our great business and our one of a kind product, Protandim. He gave a great presentation on what Protanidm is, it's history, benefits and how the Lifevantage business is a once in a lifetime business opportunity. If you missed it, you really missed out on some great information. The good thing is that Dr Campbell plans to do the webinars on a regular basis. So if you have ever wanted to learn why I am so excited about the product and business, check out my blog next week. I should have the new times and dates for his next upcoming webinar.

If you are considering joining Lifevantage, just contact me and I will get you started on this great business opportunity and introduce you the most important anti-aging product on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment