Monday, August 2, 2010

Great Presentation by Dr McCord

On my flight to Dallas TX this morning I finally got to watch the presentation that Dr McCord made on Protandim. The 2009 presentation was very interesting because he told about the history of how Protandim became what it is today. Here are some of points I got from the presentation.

- Protandim did not happen over night. It took over 40 years and numerous scientist to discovery how SOD works.

- SOD was what started the excitement of treating oxidative stress and how oxidative stress effects the body.

- SOD worked great in the lab, but took many years to figure out how to make it work for humans.

- Dr McCord identified the 5 major ingredients used to produce the SOD effects and benefits on the body.

- Test are still being conducted all over the world on Protandim and it's benefits.

- New discoveries on Protandim are continuing to come in.

- We haven't even scratched the surface of what Protandim can do.

There are so many great points that Dr McCord briefed during his 2009 presentation. If you want to learn more about the history of Protandim, you must see the 45 minute presentation. Once you do, you will realize why everyone is so excited about the product and why now is the right time to become a user of the products. Better yet, I suggest you become a distributor and be a part of this great opportunity.

I hear people all the time saying that Protandim is just a "fad". I say to those people, "Come tell me that in 5 to 10 years". They will wished they had gotten on board when the company was just starting out. I don't want to make that mistake. That is why I skipped the customer first phrase of getting involved with the product. I began a distributor 1 day after I heard of the product.

Good stuff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment